Place Category: Accommodation
Located in an idyllic elevated position on the outskirts of Lostwithiel, overlooking the upper reaches of the River Fowey. A perfect base for a relaxed Cornish break at any time of the year.
The property is just a stroll away from Lostwithiel town centre where you can walk along the banks of the picturesque River Fowey or visit the many artisan shops, restaurants and local pubs. For the walkers amongst you visit Restormel Castle or take one of the many walks through the Duchy Estate. Alternatively, jump in the car and visit one of the nearby towns of Lerryn, Polperro and Looe. The maritime town of Fowey is just seven miles away, and beach lovers will also be spoilt for choice with many pretty coves including Polkerris and Readymoney. Other attractions accessible from here include The Eden Project, The Tall Ships and Poldark Experience at Charlestown, the Lost Gardens of Heligan near Mevagissey and the Camel Trail a short drive away.
- 4 Bedrooms – 2 king-size, 1 double and 1 twin zip-and-link (which can be made up as a super-king-size on request)
- 1 Shower room, 1 en-suite bathroom and 1 en-suite shower room
- Electric oven and induction hob, combi oven, American style fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and utility area situated outside with tumble dryer
- Wood burner (logs included)
- Electric and underfloor heating included
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 Dogs welcome
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Beach 6 miles, pubs, shops and restaurants within walking distance
- River views from the sitting room, bedroom and garden
- Smart TV/DVD with Amazon Prime and Netflix in lounge and Smart TV in both king-size bedrooms
- SKY TV including movies and sports available in both kind bedrooms and the lounge
- Charcoal BBQ
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.